Join us for a BOAT CAMP birthday party, September through June! (Best for ages 2-8)
Enjoy private use of our boathouse for you and your friends! We’ll provide the touchtank with tidepool animals, facilitate games, and painting t-shirts. You bring the kids and cake, we’ll lead the activities and fun!
Cost is $200 for 15 kids for two hours.
We also offer a 90-minute option for $175. (This includes painting t-shirts but skips the games.)
We provide: invitations (you order & mail them), games, t-shirt painting, table cloth and dinnerware.
You provide: food and drink and kids! If you would like to also bring goody bags and a pinata, you may.
Includes custom invitations printed by Greetings By the Dozen, and t-shirt painting as the party favor!
At BOAT CAMP, we always work with the earth in mind. Here are some tips on how you might help host a “green” birthday:
- Avoid plastic water bottles–kids never finish them and they are often wasted. Instead, consider bringing one gallon containers of juice or water.
- If you bring your own plates and cups, please choose recyclable or compostable goods. We also provide washable plastic plates.
- Skip the goody bags–consider the painted t-shirt as a one-of-a-kind party favor!
- Skip the paper invitations and do e-vites!
- For snacks, buy local fruits and veggies and serve them on bamboo skewers. Kids love “fruit sticks!”
- Bake your own cake or cupcakes–it tastes better and uses far less packaging.
- Encourage guests to use recycled wrapping paper–or make their own from newspapers and art papers sent home from school.
- Instead of new toys, ask friends to bring gently used gifts or books from home OR bring an unwrapped gift to donate to a charitable cause honoring kids in town. After all, the party is not about the presents but instead playing with friends and celebrating with yummy cake!